Date(s) - 09/24/2016
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Categories No Categories
This tutorial is part of the 2016 OHDSI Symposium. It will take place on Saturday, September 24th at the Washington Hilton in Washington DC.
Learning objectives and technical competencies:
- Learn principles for cohort definition and evaluation
- Develop rule-based heuristics in ATLAS
- Apply cohort definitions to analytical use cases of: disease phenotyping, exposure definition, and clinical trial feasibility
- Design predictive model-based phenotype evaluation using APHRODITE
- Knowledge of OMOP CDM and OHDSI vocabularies
- (for predictive modeling): intermediate/advanced R programming skills
Registration for this tutorial is full. We do however anticipate cancellations. If you’re interested in attending please complete our waiting list form. As spaces become available, we will invite participants from the waiting list to attend on a first-come-first-served basis.