Date(s) - 09/24/2016
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This tutorial is partof the 2016 OHDSI Symposium. It will take place on Saturday, September 24th at the Washington Hilton in Washington DC.
Learning objectives and technical competencies:
- Connect to an OMOP CDM database in a RDBMS via JDBC)
- Set up a OHDSI environment by creating and configuring a virtual container (Docker)
- Install and configuration web service component (WebAPI)
- Install OHDSI web-based tools (ATLAS)
- Execute R packages
- Knowledge of relational database schemas
- Laptop, ability to download and install Java application (for WhiteRabbit), install R (for ACHILLES)
Karthik Natarajan, PhD – Columbia University
Taha Abdul-Basser – Columbia University
Mark Velez, MA – Columbia University
Lee Evans – LTS Computing LLC
Registration for this tutorial is full. We do however anticipate cancellations. If you’re interested in attending please complete our waiting list form. As spaces become available, we will invite participants from the waiting list to attend on a first-come-first-served basis.