· We had a recap of the ICD-O 3 vocabulary and agreed upon using a temporary pre-coordinated terms which would collapse the ICD-O 3 three axes to a single axis. Similar to the approach of transforming LOINC to CDM model. Rimma to document the mapping/proposal and route to group by next week.
· Andrew to contact agencies such as CDC/ASCO and National Cancer Registry on their standardizing effects.
· Guoqian pointed out that there was an agency working on ICD-O 4 and he was to follow up as well as reach out to NCI contacts on their standardizing efforts.
· Rimma to follow up with NCI/FDA on their standardizing efforts.
· Christian confirmed that the oncology de-identified diagnostic dataset is commercially available and the group could download and work on it.
· Mike was to follow up with his internal cancer registry folks on utilizing the dataset.
· The next step is to review cancer treatment standards
documentation/oncology/meeting_notes_2017_apr_18.txt · Last modified: 2017/04/27 03:16 by rimma_belenkaya