OHDSI collaborators are invited to submit to showcase their work during the OHDSI Symposium Collaborator Showcase on October 18th, 2017. There are four ways to participate. Multiple submissions are welcome but only one abstract is required per research topic. This means that for each research topic you’d like to present, you only need to submit one abstract and indicate all the mediums which you would like to present in.
- Poster: a poster-board to present a static display summary of your latest research.
- Software Demonstration: a table with screen/monitor to provide interactive display of open-source analytics.
- Video: a 10-minute recorded content, to be run with other accepted videos and posted at ohdsi.org
- Lightning talk: a 7-minute podium presentation to verbally share your story with the community.
For accepted software demonstrations, a table and monitor will be provided for you at the symposium. For accepted video submissions, if your video is in your native language, it is suggested that your video contain English subtitles.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
To be considered for participation in the OHDSI Collaborator Showcase, collaborators must submit an abstract following this template by August 30th, 2017. Please upload the template onto the OHDSI library. Abstracts will be peer-reviewed by the OHDSI Symposium Organizing Committee, and selected for presentation by September 18th, 2017. Those collaborators will then showcase their work at the OHDSI Symposium on October 18th, 2017.
TOPICS FOR CONSIDERATION SHOULD FALL INTO ONE OF OHDSI’s AREAS OF FOCUS:
– Observational data standards and management
– Methodological research
– Open-source analytics development
– Clinical research from OHDSI’s analytic use cases:
– Clinical characterization
– Population-level estimation
– Patient-level prediction
COLLABORATOR SHOWCASE SIGN-UP
In addition to the abstract template submission listed above, please fill out the following form for our records: