WEEKLY COMMUNITY CALL MEETINGS
Please join us Tuesday, Feb. 22 (11 am ET) for our next OHDSI community call, which will include a trio of presentations:
• Anthony Sena will discuss the resumption of the ATLAS workgroup, and present its objectives and key results (OKRs) for the upcoming year
• Paul Nagy will introduce the newly developed Medical Imaging workgroup and discuss its intentions, who should collaborate, its meeting cadence and 2022 OKRs
Everybody is invited. Calendar invites for our 2022 community calls go out each Friday. If you did not receive one, please use this link to join the meeting. All recordings from these weekly meetings will be posted on both our main OHDSI Teams tenant and on our OHDSI.org Community Calls page.
OMOP CDM Oncology WG – Genomic Subgroup Meeting: Tuesday, Feb. 22 at 9 am ET (Meeting Link)
Meetings are traditionally scheduled for the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at 9 am ET
Common Data Model WG – VOCABULARY Subgroup: Tuesday, Feb. 22 at 12pm ET (Meeting Link)
Meetings are traditionally scheduled for the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month at 12:00 ET, alternating with the general CDM WG.
Health Equity Work Group: Tuesday, Feb. 22 at 2pm ET (Meeting Link)
Meetings are traditionally scheduled for every other Tuesday at 2pm ET.
Medical Imaging WG: Wednesday, Feb. 23 at 7 am ET (Meeting Link)
Meetings are traditionally scheduled for every other Wednesday alternating between 7am and 7 pm ET.
Latin America WG: Wednesday, Feb. 23 at 11:30 am Bogota/Lima/Quito time (Meeting Link)
Meetings are traditionally scheduled for the fourth Wednesday of each month at 11:30 am Bogota/Lima/Quito time (NOTE THIS IS A REVISED MEETING SCHEDULE)
FHIR and OMOP WG-Terminologies Subgroup: Meeting: Wednesday, Feb. 23 at 12pm ET (European & Eastern US Time zone participants): (Meeting Link)
Meetings are traditionally scheduled for every other Wednesday at 12pm ET. NOTE: This meeting takes place on Zoom but please check the Teams Work Group for information and updates (Meeting ID: 685 509 3136 Passcode: 710256)
Data Quality Dashboard Development WG: Thursday, Feb 24 at 11 am ET (Meeting Link)
Meetings are traditionally scheduled for every other Thursday at 10 am ET THIS IS A REVISED MEETING TIME (USUALLY 10AM)
Medical Devices WG: Thursday, Feb. 24 at 10 am ET (Meeting Link)
Meetings are traditionally scheduled for the fourth Thursday of each odd month at 11 am ET.
Phenotype Development and Evaluation WG: Friday, Feb.25 at 10am ET (Meeting Link)
Meetings are traditionally scheduled for the second and fourth Fridays of each month at 10 am ET.
Healthcare Systems Interest Group (formerly Electronic Health Record WG): Monday, Feb. 28 at 10 am ET (Meeting Link)
Meetings are traditionally scheduled for every other Monday at 10 am ET.
Phenotype Phebruary is heading into the final week, and we currently have 20 interactive forum threads ongoing discussing different phenotypes developments & evaluation. Each daily post will be linked on this page on OHDSI.org: Phenotype Phebruary Daily Updates – OHDSI. You can find each phenotype topic and post from the last week below; please check them out and continue the conversations. Thank you to Azza Shoaibi, Gowtham Rao, Adam Black and Evan Minty for leading these discussions.
Feb. 14 • Hypertension (Video Description)
Feb. 15 • Acute Myocardial Infarction
Feb. 16 • Heart Failure
Feb. 17 • Cardiomyopathy
Feb. 18 • Multiple Sclerosis
Feb. 19 • Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Feb. 20 • Pulmonary Hypertension
• The next CBER Best Seminar will be provided by a veteran collaborator within the OHDSI community. Nicole Pratt (Professor, University of South Australia) will present on “Evaluating Use of Methods for Adverse Event Under Surveillance For Vaccines” at 11 am ET this Wednesday, Feb. 23. This seminar is free and open to the public; you can register here.
• The next Asia-Pacific (APAC) Community Call will be held Wednesday, March 23 at 10 pm ET. Clair Blacketer will provide part 2 of the first CDM Workshop of 2022. If you missed the first part, you can watch that recording here.
• Curious about the Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) set by our various workgroups. These were presented at a recent meeting between workgroup leads, and they have been posted to the new OHDSI Workgroups page. If you want to join any of our workgroups, please fill out this form.
• The 2022 OHDSI European Symposium, which will be held at the Steam Ship Rotterdam in The Netherlands, will be held June 24-26. The main symposium will be June 24, and tutorials will be held June 25-26. For more information and the registration link, please visit the symposium homepage.
• Our collaborators at Janssen Research & Development recently posted a new position for Manager, Observational Health Data Analytics. You can find a job description and application link here.
• The #OHDSISocialShowcase continues this week, as we highlight all the global research presented at the OHDSI Symposium. Here is a look at the research being shared this week on Twitter and LinkedIn; please check them out and share with your own networks!
ccessing MSTeams: To join OHDSI Teams, please fill out this form: Join OHDSI Teams
If you are already in the OHDSI Teams environment and you would like to join work groups in teams, please fill out this form: Join Workgroups, Chapters, and Studies
Teams Best Practices and Guidance : For guidance on MS Teams, please log into OHDSI Teams and check out this channel located in the OHDSI Team Teams Best Practices and Guidance
**you can also find the document on our website ohdsi.org under “Collaborate with OHDSI in MS Teams.”
Please continue to collaborate in our MS Teams environment, check out the OHDSI website and forums, and follow us on all platforms, including Twitter and LinkedIn to get continued updates and information on everything happening in our community